On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:32 AM, PRINCE KUMAR DUBEY
<prince.du...@samsung.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find my query/comments inlined below.

Ok, and could you use some email client that does proper reply? It's a
mess and unusual to read your mails without the proper quote blocks.

>> +EAPI extern Eina_Bool _on_edjecc;
>>
>> It seems to be not necessary.
>> [Prince] this variable is required, in order to provide check to
>> unnecessary multisense framework initialization during EDC
>> compilation/decompilation mode.
>> So, during EDC compilation, _on_edjecc=EINA_TRUE in edje_cc.c and hence,
>> _edje_multisense_init() is being ignored in edje_main.c.
>

> No, never do this.
>
> One should have a global setter and maybe a getter to enable or disable
> features, or even better just load multisense if it's required.
>
> [Prince] Multisense load is not needed during compilation/decompilation,
> because it inculdes remix and its plug-in(i.e. eetsndreader, ALSA) load,
> which are specificaly required during runtime only.
> As per your suggestion above, should we add interfaces for setter/getter to
> enable this feature in edje ? Please share your opinion.

I dislike having to manually enable or disable them. Just use it as
last resource.

Ideally the multisense would be disabled and whenever a group uses
multisense, it would be enabled. You do not need to further disable
the setup later, it's fine to keep it on.
It's like a lazy-loaded singleton.

As edje_cc will never edje_object_file_set() it will never hit the
path to load multisense. Then we're fine for it and every other
software that does not use it.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems