On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:

> I think reducing the refresh rate will make it less painful. I wonder
> though, people here have been complaining about semi-complete lists, do you
> think reducing the refresh rate will affect that?

Yes, one minute would be far too long for that. IMHO something between 5s
to 10s would be ideal. As mentioned before, some networks do not appear
directly and it's quite common to open the list and wait until the AP
appears, waiting for one minute would be out of the question.

Best regards,
Luis Felipe

> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <
> barbi...@profusion.mobi> wrote:
>
> > I think that always freezing is as painful, as adding an action to
> refresh
> > is cumbersome.
> >
> > What about a refresh threshold as Bruno said. It could be one minute, I
> > guess it should do without being as annoying, and it's fixed rate at
> least.
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Tom Hacohen <t...@stosb.com> wrote:
> >
> > > So you essentially encountered the same issues as I have. You want a
> > > "freeze list" button, I argue that the freezing should be the default.
> > > Not the entire list appeared: sounds like a bug and I hope such things
> > will
> > > get fixed, but I don't think they should stop us from planning on doing
> > the
> > > right thing.

> > the
> of