As a simple user I think this makes perfect sense.
I would only add a tiny message to tell it to the user, just to be sure
it is clear. Something like "This will try to set an icon theme for
other Fdo compliant environments, rely on the specific tool if you want
to set them different". I'm sure you'll render it in a better english :)

Bye
Massimo

Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)