Hello.

On 14/09/16 02:44, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> On 09/13/2016 07:07 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>> On 14/09/16 00:13, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
>>> On 09/13/2016 05:58 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>>> The current Debian maintainer has been missing, but supposedly returning
>>> soon.
>>
>> Soon as in this year?
>
> Yep, that's what I've heard - of course people's plans change, so who
> knows for sure.
>
>>> Soon, I hope we'll be able to get these into the archive.
>>
>> I have seen you mention this before and I wonder how realistic this hope
>> is. Are you a Debian Developer or maintainer? Do you have a sponsor that
>> would sponsor your non packager uploads?
>
> No, I am not a DD or DM.  But I think I could find a sponsor.  I've been
> waiting for Albin - he's expressed interest to me to be involved, and
> I'd like to wait.  But if it doesn't pan out, I don't think it's the end
> of the road.
>
> I think your pessimism is fair, but hope to help improve the situation.

I just did my monthly round to update our packaging status and happily
saw that your packaging for efl 1.18.1 and e 0.21.2 hit experimental.
Congrats and thanks for your persistent work on getting this moved forward!

Lets hope nothing problematic shows up so it can move towards unstable,
testing and stable.

Thanks again. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt