On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:42:55 +0100
Morten Nilsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> James McCarthy wrote:
> > Aterm is an excellent Eterm alternative.  It's small and light and
> > you really won't notice too much of a difference.  It's mostly
> > configurable by command line though, whereas Eterm let's you
> > configure through menus as well.  I'm not sure about the hyperlink
> > part though.
>
> I tried aterm, and fail to see a single thing about aterm that is
> superiour to eterm..
> Care to elaborate?

It's smaller, less resource intensive, and doesn't include a lot of the
features that Eterm has that aren't necessary. There isn't really
anything better about it in terms of features, but I use it because
it's smaller, and supports the few features that I use (transparency,
configurable scrollback buffer size) and very few that I don't (menu
bar, along with most of the configuration options there), and uses about
half of the resources that Eterm does.

Jesse