Morten Nilsen wrote:
mark stavar wrote:
In my experience, this is a sizing issue.

If you enter "edit mode" and widen the calendar display, the problem will
disappear.

indeed.. someone might want to look into fixing that.. :P

I would suspect it's simply an issue that the calendar is not large enough to properly display the numbers. Would you prefer the numbers be displayed overlapping? I guess that would be a better indication of the problem.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin