David Moore wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have e17 installed from cvs from the 17th of May.  The net and cpu
> modules no longer appear in the available modules list (as in, they're
> not in the enabled modules and they're not available to be enabled).  I
> can see the module files in the correct place ,alongside all the modules
> which are there.  Is this a fault in my setup, or is there something
> wrong with these modules at the moment?
>
> thanks,
> David Moore
David,

I just tested both these modules from a fresh cvs checkout and they work
fine. They show up in my modules list here.

If I had to guess, I would say that the module.desktop is missing from
~/.e/e/modules/net[cpu]. You can try removing ~/.e/e/modules/net[cpu]
and reinstall them...that should install the proper module.desktop so
that they show in your list.

devilhorns