Geoffrey wrote:
> I've installed and configured display power management, but it does not
> appear to work at all.  I leave my computer at night, screen locked, and
> the next morning both monitors are still lit.

A little bit more info.  xset shows:

DPMS (Energy Star):
   Standby: 1800    Suspend: 3600    Off: 4500
   DPMS is Enabled
   Monitor is On

I don't get it.  Unfortunately, I updated E as well as  upgraded the
distro, so I'm not sure which might be the problem.  Before I got E
going again on this install, I'm sure the monitor standby/suspend/off
was working though.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin