Hello.

I'm trying to install the latest git version via 'easy_efl.sh' and I've
run across a problem.

When running 'easy_efl.sh' (current dev release from
http://omicron.homeip.net), the build fails when trying to make the
configure script in the EFL root directory. Error message is:

autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I m4
configure.ac:1: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
configure.ac:1: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1

It's been so many years since I last struggled with auto* tools so I
just don't know how to proceed. Numerous google searches turned up empty
or off topic. Source directory was created for this build so no lint
from previous builds.

PS: Are there any scripts to help build stable releases of EFL/E? Living
on the edge is neat and all but sometimes not as productive. Been
running E16 since release so I don't mind being somewhat behind the
bleeding edge. :)

Some misc info:

# head configure.ac
EFL_VERSION([1], [8], [99], [dev])
AC_INIT([efl], [efl_version], [enlightenment-de...@lists.sourceforge.net])

# automake --version
automake (GNU automake) 1.11.1

# autoconf -V
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.63

# cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation release 6.5 (Santiago)