On Wed, 11 Dec 2013 19:47:57 +0100 Mathias Meisfjordskar
<mathias.meisfjords...@usit.uio.no> said:

> 10. des. 2013 kl. 15:00 skrev Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
> <ras...@rasterman.com>:
>
> > how about you use the release tarballs as everyone should who doesn't want
> > bleeding-edge git, and you compile things as per the insructions in the
> > README's and the web page giving the order to compile things. it's well
> > documented.
>
> I apologize for the seemingly dumb question. I remembered seeing someone
> (think it was you) mention a building script some time ago but my google-fu
> failed me. I see now that EFL have swallowed up a lot of the minor libraries
> and the task is far less daunting.

i was just minorly annoyed at spending my time documenting how to build, and
documenting that the efl tree is merged, and that all the work and effort of
merging... results in the same old questions. i assume you hadn't even looked
yet. :( so i guess i was feeling a little snarky in pointing out the
"obvious" :)

> I will do as you suggest and I’m sorry for the noise. For what it’s worth,
> I’m very glad to see new releases of enlightenment again as e16 was a bit
> long in the tooth (yet still my preferred WM). Been an enlightenment user for
> 14-15 years now. :)

e17 was out a year ago... already... you missed that? :)