Hi.

The only reasons why I hadn't done that already is that e18 is too young
and that I try to live on the stable side of things. My logic is "well,
since e17 has taken so long to reach a stable stage (though it doesn't work
for me anyway), then e18 which is a year old should be more unstable".

However seeing how I couldn't find anything relevant and given that the log
gives me zero useful info, I have done that and when your answer arrived
e18 was already compiling (only enlightenment and elementary though, I'll
care about the rest later).

It truly amazes me that any random userland tool is able to do this in
Linux. This certainly wouldn't have happened in the past. Only with buggy
kernel modules. But that's for another discussion.

Still, I'd be interested in a fix for e17 if such a thing exists.

Thank you for the suggestion. Once this compiles I'll report back. :)

Jesús Guerrero Botella