Greets,

I have 3 monitors set up, and are working great. I use blender with 3
windows open on a single file, one full screen on each screen, and that
too is awesome for working.

My question is, when I first start blender, it pops all 3 windows open
over each other on my primary monitor. I'd like to hotkey it so I can
say ctl-alt-1 to push one on my left monitor, and ctl-alt-3 to push
another onto my right monitor.

I configured: settings->settings panel->input->key\
bindings->window:moving->to {previous,next} screen to these hotkeys,
which appear as CTL+ALT+KP_END, and CTL+ALT+KP_NEXT respectively, but
they produce no observable effect.

Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?

running 0.17.6 on debian jessie @sid

Thanks,