>> Greets,
>>

>> I have 3 monitors set up, and are working great. I use blender with 3
>> windows open on a single file, one full screen on each screen, and
>> that too is awesome for working.
>>
>> My question is, when I first start blender, it pops all 3 windows
>> open over each other on my primary monitor. I'd like to hotkey it so
>> I can say ctl-alt-1 to push one on my left monitor, and ctl-alt-3 to
>> push another onto my right monitor.
>>
>> I configured: settings->settings panel->input->key\
>> bindings->window:moving->to {previous,next} screen to these hotkeys,
>> which appear as CTL+ALT+KP_END, and CTL+ALT+KP_NEXT respectively, but
>> they produce no observable effect.
>>
>> Any ideas? What am I doing wrong?
>>
>> running 0.17.6 on debian jessie @sid
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -C

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 21:47:24 +0200
David Myers <david.myers.24...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I've previously used the xev tool to find the full key code of a key,
>so as to attach a keyboard shortcut to a key on my eeepc.
>
>Right now I'm not in front of my eeepc, but o remember it was very
>easy to create a custom script to get the functionality I was looking
>for.
>
>I'll hunt down the info for you on Monday (rather got my hands full
>for the weekend), if you are still looking for a solution and want
>more details.
>
>David.
> On 20 Sep 2014 21:33, "Christopher Barry"
> <christopher.r.ba...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

Hi David,

Enlightenment seems to understand that I've pressed the keys OK, it's
just that assigning these to the options 'to next screen' and 'to
previous screen' do not do anything. I've tried other key combos as
well with the same result. It's like the functions were not actually
implemented or something. Probably not used that often, and maybe they
got broken at some point, but went unnoticed. dunno.

But if you think you can use your method and make these window
moving functions work on Monday, then I would be most grateful.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Regards,
Christopher Barry

Random geeky fortune:
ONE LIFE TO LIVE for ALL MY CHILDREN in ANOTHER WORLD all THE DAYS OF
OUR LIVES.