You would have my eternal thanks for that.
Since I switched from NM to ConnMan I've had nothing but trouble... I
managed to get connman working for our EAP-TLS network, but then when I
finally got eConnman to work it somehow managed to break everything, so I
can only connect to a network with EAP-PSK.

That and USB tethering isn't too hot in connman either.

cheers,
Andreas (etweek)

On 2 October 2014 11:43, Simon <si...@simotek.net> wrote:

> On 10/02/2014 07:16 AM, Teodoro Santoni wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > In the enlightenment git I saw sometimes ago the econnman gadget. But it
> > obviously requires to replace xubuntu's network manager with connman. Or
> > make them work in some way side to side, or deactivate one and fire up
> the
> > other, whatever...
> Its on my extremely long todo list to modify the connman module to
> support network manager as its far more available then connman and more
> stable. My rewrite will probably only work with e19 /e20 and later
> though although it probably wouldn't be to hard to update it for e17
>
> Cheers
> Simon

Andreas Martens
email / skype / hangouts: andr...@nodreams.com