On Wednesday 28 Jun 2017 18:10:33 Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Jun 2017 08:52:56 +0100 Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> said:

> > Styles: haven't changed this.
> > Fast Effects: Enabled only fast composite effects for windows.
> > Disable Effects: none selected.
> > Rendering Behavior: Don't composite fullscreen windows,
> > Engine: OpenGL,
> >
> >    OpenGL options:
> >      Tear-free updates (VSynced),
>
> btw... vsync/tear-free ... is a good thing to have :)

Yes, I've made a note about this from you mentioning it in some previous
thread.  ;-)

I started a Fluxbox session and tried to cause the same crash, but failed to
make it happen.  Perhaps because Fluxbox does not use compositing.  Anyway, I
built mesa with debug flags and captured another crash.  Can you please scan
through the backtrace below and confirm if the verdict is still the same and
if anything mesa related in particular stands out which I enter in a bug
report?

https://pastebin.com/Y6SxaKGF

Thanks again.
--