Hi All,

I want to keep " Remember History" in privacy tab as users are changing the
settings in production. And, we should not allow user to change it from "
Remember History" to others (Never remember history, use custom settings for
history)

I tried hard to make changes via config file but it didn't help. So, Kindly
help me to keep " Remember History" always via config file

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay Kumar

confidential, and protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized use, printing,
copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication may be subject to
legal restriction or sanction. If you think that you have received this e-mail
message in error, please reply to the sender and delete this message from your
computer.