FF Ent list..
Here's my lashup:
1. Trying to do Firefox within Citrix alongside of other browsers. FF
58.0.2. 64-bit on Server 2016 / Citrix 7.9.
2. When I run Firefox from Citrix Receiver, it launches fine.
3. Typing items in the search bar demonstrates that pre-fetched searches /
internet connection is working... https://cl.ly/3C3C1f3K2o16
4. Then clicking upon / doing directly to any URL... gets me this:
5. Other browsers are cooporating from within Citrix Receiver client.
Problem this moment is only FF.
6. Also.. Going to about:config .. same. Just nothing. Cannot access while
using Citrix Receiver. (Works fine while ON the Citrix server.)
7. About:preferences.. does work.. and my thought was to turn off Hardware
Acceleration.. which is now set like this: https://cl.ly/2e3a221t0A45
8. When I run Firefox from within the Citrix server itself.. All is
perfectly perfect. All webpages load as expected.
9. The key takeaway though is.. The "New Tab" ... animation is going. (Super
small animated gif / video demo: https://cl.ly/3F1n2G2k1z3p ) and the page
Ideas? Thanks in advance..
Jeremy Moskowitz, Group Policy MVP
Founder PolicyPak Software
Home of GPanswers.com
Enterprise mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, please visit
https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/enterprise or send an email to
enterprise-requ...@mozilla.org with a subject of "unsubscribe"