On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 10:21 AM Robert Stallknecht <
robert.stallkne...@gdctechnics.com> wrote:

>   If not we will have to swap the whole company over to IE and will be
> uninstalling Firefox to avoid further issues.

Note that neither Firefox ESR 52.x nor IE will be receiving further
security updates and have known vulnerabilities. There are exploits in the
wild for IE. There haven't been any reported against ESR-52 but it's only a
matter of time. Do not use these browsers on computers connected to the
public internet unless you have time to deal with ransomware or other
malware attacks.
-Dan Veditz