From: Enterprise [mailto:enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org] On Behalf Of Robert
Stallknecht
Sent: October 4, 2018 9:10 AM
To: enterprise@mozilla.org
Subject: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox auto updating issue

Hello,

My company, GDC Technics, has been having issues with Firefox auto updating to
version 60+ for the last few weeks. When this happens our entire organization
is unable to launch Java functionality in Oracle and they are unable to work.

We then have to roll the user back to version 52.9 ESR for them to be able to
work. I have tried various fixes to prevent it from updating again but it keeps
auto updating to newer versions that do not work.

1.       Is there a new version that we can roll to that will not make Oracle
stop functioning?

2.       If not, can you help me in keeping it on an older version that does
work?

If not we will have to swap the whole company over to IE and will be
uninstalling Firefox to avoid further issues.

Best Regards,
Robert Stallknecht
Senior Systems Administrator
O. +1. 817.541.8600 C. +1.210.884.4911