From: Daniel Veditz <dved...@mozilla.com>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2018 10:31 AM
To: Robert Stallknecht <robert.stallkne...@gdctechnics.com>
Subject: Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Firefox auto updating issue

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018 at 10:21 AM Robert Stallknecht
<robert.stallkne...@gdctechnics.com<mailto:robert.stallkne...@gdctechnics.com>>
wrote:
  If not we will have to swap the whole company over to IE and will be
uninstalling Firefox to avoid further issues.

Note that neither Firefox ESR 52.x nor IE will be receiving further security
updates and have known vulnerabilities. There are exploits in the wild for IE.
There haven't been any reported against ESR-52 but it's only a matter of time.
Do not use these browsers on computers connected to the public internet unless
you have time to deal with ransomware or other malware attacks.
-Dan Veditz