The background: I have a Schedule that deletes all items in my Deleted Items
folder, which I do use every once in a while (it's set to Manual). So far
(knock on plastic laminate) I've not selected it accidentally.

To prevent that from happening, or to minimize the impact if it did, I'd
like to suggest one of two approaches:

(1) Allow Schedules to not be displayed in the menu, so you'd have to open
the Schedules window and select the Schedule to execute it (perhaps a
"Display in menu" checkbox)

- or -

(2) Add a checkbox to the Schedule that when checked would mean that you
would be asked to confirm that you really do want to execute the Schedule
when you select it from the menu

George

--
George Clark - [EMAIL PROTECTED]