Since switching to Entourage this spring, I have been happily synching my
Palm with my Entourage database.

However, beginning this past week, when I try to sync I get an error that
the HotSync manager can't find my User data. When I go to Conduit Settings
and try to double-click on the Entourage Conduit, I get the following error:

"An Entourage identity matching this Handheld user could not be located."

I cannot even open the Entourage conduit settings -- I get this error and
have to hit "OK."

I haven't changed anything on my system or my Palm, nor have I moved any
files.

Any ideas?