Hello All:

I apologize if this has been covered before; I looked but could not find a
post on this issue.

I have about twenty-some different subscriptions that are managed by the
MLM, as well as a slew of rules that file messages in different folders.

In Claris Emailer, the app generated a running report of all the messages it
filed away for you. If I did not get to check my mail because I was in a
meeting, this report--really just a message in the main InBox--would be
continuously updated. Once I opened it to learned what had happened with all
my mail, it would start creating a new edition of the report.

This way, there was always a single place I could go to check what happened
to all my mail.

I have not been able to find a similar feature in Erage, and so, I have to
check each folder for new messages. I am probably missing something pretty
simple here.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.