> "subjects, titles and names" only looks at subjects (of Messages and
> Events), titles (of Notes), and names (of Contacts and Tasks). It's not very
> well explained: basically it just looks at the names of things (faster).

Thanks for the clarification - and this explains why QuickFind is perfectly
useless, I guess, since I assumed when it says 'name' it would search the
names (to:from:) fields in e-mail -- of course, the way you explained it it
makes sense, if only that were clearer.

Harry

---
http://www.zinkdifferent.com

"Virtue does not come from money, but rather from virtue comes money,
and all things good to man" -Socrates