On 08/18/2016 05:57 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
Can we not just have an updated gcc package in EPEL?  It wouldn't be
hard to make one.  Or do we have to not conflict with whatever Red Hat
might put in one of their addons?  Even then it would be easy to avoid
both file and package name conflicts.

I don't see why not (we only promise to not conflict with a couple base channels), though I'm willing to believe that it would be hard, especially for EL6.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  or...@cora.nwra.com