> If there is no objection I will release that during the week so we can
> actually work on the code together.

I'm not a real fan of this approach in the last week of M7.  If bogus API gets
into M7 then we'll have a hell of a time removing/changing it.  We almost
always end up regretting those last minute pushes.  For the code itself I don't
care but releasing API that is not baked is less than optimal.

Jeff