----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Ercoupers:

The elevator control and rudders on my Coupe squeak a bit and I want to do
a
lube job.  I was looking over the lubrication schedule in the "Skyport
Ercoupe Service Manual" I got with my plane.  It specifies "AN-O-6a
general
purpose low temperature lubricating oil" for most of the pushrods, hinges,
linkages etc...  Is this a particular viscosity?  Have some of you used a
more common oil like WD-40 or something else??  Any and all
recommendations
are welcomed.


Also, another pilot told me to avoid corrosion on my engine (salt air here
in San Diego), I should spray it down with WD-40 after flights when it is
cooled.  What do you think of that?

Tim Briggs
1950 415G

==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to