Homefully I'm relatively agreeable...Strictly speaking RegularExpressionLiteral
is now semantically more like an ArrayLiteral or an Object literal in that one
of them evaluates to a different object each time it is executed. However, I
don't think it actually makes much of a difference whether it is a Literal or a
PrimaryExpression and since I'm certainly not proposing that we move it from
section 7 to section 11 at this point in time it probably makes more sense to
say it is a Literal.

Allen