OK, let's try to wrap up this issues.

In addition to adding RegularExpressionLiteral to Literal, do we also agree to
delete the third paragraph of section 7 that says:

Note that contexts exist in the syntactic grammar where both a division and a
RegularExpressionLiteral are permitted by the syntactic grammar; however, since
the lexical grammar uses the InputElementDiv goal symbol in such cases, the
opening slash is not recognised as starting a regular expression literal in
such a context. As a workaround, one may enclose the regular expression literal
in parentheses.

The second paragraph says: "The InputElementDiv symbol is used in those
syntactic grammar contexts where a division (/) or division-assignment (/=)
operator is permitted."
Should we insert the work "initial" (or "leading") immediately in front of
"division" to clarify where such contexts occur?

Allen