Along these lines of imports, a regex would allow partial imports.
On May 15, 2010, at 4:53 AM, P T Withington <[email protected]> wrote: > On 2010-05-13, at 19:41, David Herman wrote: > >> I've updated the strawman proposals for static modules and dynamic module >> loaders and would love to get feedback from the es-discuss community. >> >> * Static modules: >> >> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:simple_modules >> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:simple_modules_examples > > Looks great! > > I wonder if you considered having an export list, rather than tagging the > individual exports? I think that makes it easier to see/document the public > API of a module. You could at the same time allow renaming on export. > > module Cowboy { > export {draw: d, shoot: s}; > function d () { ... }; > function s () { d(); }; > } > > FWIW, the rename on import looked "backwards" to me at first glance, but I > think I can learn. > > Do we really need to say `.*` for all? We couldn't just say `import Math`? > > > _______________________________________________ > es-discuss mailing list > [email protected] > https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss _______________________________________________ es-discuss mailing list [email protected] https://mail.mozilla.org/listinfo/es-discuss

