I guess the grep work is not easy to do, but I have tried (manually) to find ?. or ?( in coffee script projects, trying to seek into projects of main contributors.

Maybe not lucky or not really aware of the most popular projects, but I did not find any up to now.

According to my previous posts I am quite convinced it has an interest, I remain perplex regarding the use of ?( , then, I am really curious to see CS's uses, could you please highlight some projects ?