never cared about IE much on mobile and I do not care about 100% or
__proto__ support ... there is 100% of Object.prototype pollution support
since ever and everybody knows that is a bad technique, specially done
through direct property rather than through a descriptor.

What is the point then ? Should I feel free to shoot in my foot and in all
libraries foot because I can change even Object.prototype.__proto__ ? I
don't think so and I don't understand what is anyone point here.

TC39 decided to do not even talk about __proto__ now is the best thing ever
to suggest and use because supported ... is not standard and loads of
shenanigans, is an undesired property full of undesired behaviors ... and
still you all are protecting it for which reason, exactly? Either you make
it standard, or you get rid of it ASAP allowing developers that use it
already to migrate, gracefully, through Object.setPrototypeOf ... and
considering setPrototypeOf, hidePrototypeOf, and freezePrototypeOf method
in ES7 ... how does that sound?

'cause otherwise we can just stop reading specs, if non standard stuff is
sacre more than specs and standards or potential, better, solutions.

Best Regards