Ѓорѓи Ќосев wrote:
Its harder to scan whether this is a generator arrow function or a normal arrow function because the star is too far away:

    someFunction(*(someArgument, anotherArgument) => {
        ... code ...
    });

compared to this form, where its immediately obvious that this is not a regular function, just by looking at the composed symbol (arrow-star)

    someFunction((someArgument, anotherArgument) =>* {
        ... code ...
    });

I buy it. This is what I'll propose next week as concrete syntax. It's a small point, but the rationale is "the star goes after the first token that identifies the special form as a function form." For generator functions, that token is 'function'. For arrows, it is '=>'.