Le 20 déc. 2013 à 08:36, Andrea Giammarchi <andrea.giammar...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

> as side note: in node.js using --harmony flag ... what a developer should do
> there to understand that a partially non standard version of Proxy is there
> instead of the real one?
>
> Let's imagine I am a client/server library author ... just for a second, I'd
> like to grant one behaviour across platforms ... I'd love V8 to flag
> experimental features as v8Proxy instead, at least I know what I am dealing
> with!!! Don't care about multiple checks, as long as I can grant consistency.
>
> This is a concern of mine that keeps coming up ... off topic here

Surely not the answer you want, but as developer, I would consider the
following actions:

* Putting a prominent warning in my library doc: Do not use outdated builds
with experimental features enabled. It would make babies cry.
* Opening a bug against implementations, asking that builds with experimental
features enabled must have an expiration date. It may annoy users, but at
least, it will prevent kitten from being killed.

—Claude