many launches --harmony by default with node, many others surf the web on
the edge. I don't want to tell anyone what to do in order to use a library,
they know experimental is experimental, and as Developer I would like to be
able to feature-detect experiments or at least know that I am in an
experimental Environment.

Once again, this is off-topic here, but Proxy is a very good example for
this problem, so are generators in older Spidermonkey versions, so are ...
you name it, avoiding vendor prefixes for not finalized yet stuff is a hell
of a foot-gun for both specifications and developers ... maybe we don't see
this as a problem today, even if there are already concrete examples like
this, but I am sure it will come back soon.