Hi,

I've been playing with Sets recently and believe that the following additions would make them more useful by default:
* Set.prototype.map
* Set.prototype.filter
* Set.prototype.toJSON = function(){
    return [...this];
};

The 2 first are to easily create sets from existing sets very much like what we already have with arrays. I haven't had a use for a .reduce yet, but maybe that would make sense too? The toJSON is just to provide a good default. Obviously anyone disatisfied with it can shadow it on specific instances. But this serialization makes more sense by default than the one you get now (own properties of the set object... which have none in common usages?)

Hopefully both IE11 and Firefox having shipped Sets without this toJSON behavior won't prevent this change?

David