What exactly is being accomplished with tagged templates? I mean, what is
the use case? It seems to make certain specific function calls look very
different from a typical function call, the arguments passed in are not
very clearly explained in the draft or wiki, and I have difficulty
imagining anyone actually using these for anything. I would love to hear a
solid case for these (I've been looking for the past few nights, but
nothing has shown up). Template literals are great, but the `tagging` thing
seems fishy for the vast majority of applications.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be included in harmony, i'm just very
interested in finding out what practical task they are meant to accomplish