.... Yeah I guess I'm pretty late for that huh... No this is great, the more
feature, the better. A lot of these feature would cause certain application not
to be needed... In other words, use more of the language and less libraries....
Why you at it, how about reviving E4X? That way, we can lose the DOM api. After
all, if ES was made for the web, than there should be method to access the DOM.
It could be an object, like how the E4X was, but better.

On another note, this is now becoming the mini-type application/JavaScript,
than text/JavaScript.

But consider the E4X though.

E-S4L
N-S4L