Am Montag, 15. November 2010, um 15:23:15 schrieb Maarten Burghout:
> Unfortunately, I'm still trying to establish PDO-exchange between my
> master and a Beckhoff FB1111-014X SPI slave.
>
> Main problem seems to be the absence of pdo-entries in the slave
> configuration. Output of "ethercat cstruct":

Hi,

just as a side node. You know that you need a µC controlling the FB1111-014X
SPI slave that runs Beckhoffs slave sample code or your own adaption of the
ethercat protocol stack? Only the 32-BIT-IO-FB1111-0142 type runs without
further µC assistance.

Our result was that for a low latency control loop with up to 20KHz the
SPI-slave is too slow. We need too much time to get the ethercat frame from the
slave controller to the µC (dsPICF, 40Mips). Now we check a control system with
a stack of FB1111-0142 but I have no results so far :-)

HTH

  Thorsten