Hallo takeshi ikeya,

the SSI-contents (EEPROM) is broken. We had that up until now with two
vendors.

> I saw other user's mail about YASKAWA SIGMA5, in which he said he couldn't
> even get vendor ID and product code.

Because of this we updated the Master Code. Now it is possible to read
the first mandatory 64 words from the EEPROM which also contain vendor
ID and product code. But the EtherLab-Master also needs at least the
sync-manager information from the EEPROM.

Please contact the vendor and point out, that there is a conformance
test tool from the EtherCat technology group available to check if the
slave meets the spezification. Every vendor shipping EtherCat slaves has
to check his slaves against this tool. Ask for the test report of this
tool for the particular slave you are using. This usually generates
"enough pressure" on the vendor to improve the slave...

Regards Wilhelm.