Hi Andreas,

During this time, I test that Etherlab use fine the SoE fragment (like
Twincat), so it's possible send this type of data.

I try to understand what parameter I have to choose for idn P-0-0150 sniffing
the traffic. Is the correct way to procede?

Or it's better use Twincat?

If I use Twincat where I can obtain the correct information?

thanks very much

simone monteleone
                Alice                           body {margin:0;padding:0;}
                        #footer { height:13px; font-size:11px;
font-family:Arial, FreeSans, sans-serif; color:#ADADAD; margin:0; padding:7px
12px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #dcdcdc; }            #footer a {
text-decoration:none; color:#ADADAD; }              #footer a:hover {
color:#848484; }                              Inviato dalla nuova Alice mail