Hi,

* Wed, May 11, 2011 - 08:48:33 +0000, Kaashoek I. Irene - irene.kaash...@tno.nl:

> My suggestion to solve the problems would be to compile another preempt
> kernel, kernel 2.6.29  and then use the master and driver files from Erwin
> Burgstaller. Then I would perhaps need to find a slightly older version of
> etherlab so that it is compatible with the master.

As I'm currently very busy otherwise and I have no intentions to move to
another kernel version, the only thing I can do at the moment, is
provide you the matching xenomai-kernel and xenomai itself too:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26324125/linux-2.6.29.5-xenomai-2.4.9.tar.bz2
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/26324125/xenomai-2.4.9.tar.bz2

We're not using etherlab, so I can not provide anything for that.

Best thing would be of course, if someone will patch the latest kernels
native e1000e driver, but it's very different from the previous one, so
one will have to start from scratch. :-(

The NIC we're using is 'Intel Corporation 82573L'. So I'm sure it's
working for this one and I don't know if it will with 82574L or 82567LM

Cheers,
 Erwin

--
Erwin Burgstaller