Sam
Since you go to the University (from your e-mail address).  They have copies of
linux at the Computer Science library on the second floor.  They stay pretty
current.  I know you can download it from the U of O too.   I was impressed with
all the books you can check out on any computer subject.  I'm sorry I don't
have it or I would.  They have a computer center next to the library which could
probally burn you a copy.

Tim