Well, I tried out my free copy of Metro-X last night (OK, and until 4:30
this morning), and now I am convinced that I need a new monitor.  My
7-year-old 14-inch just doesn't cut it.  The refresh rates on it are
just too slow, and Metro is just too much of a horse to pull this little
tiny cart.  If anybody has a good line on a monitor, let me know.  I
remember about a month ago, somebody mentioned 20" sun monitors at
goodwill.  Does anybody know if they are still there?  I wouldn't mind
one of those.

So far, Stan has the 17" Komodo for $199, which is just about great for
me.  That's my standard for evaluating deals.

--
Michael J. Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2250 Patterson #25 Eugene, OR 97405