Matrox MilleniumII with 8M ram.  It's pretty good.  It's definately not for
resource-intensive 3-D gaming, but reliable and well-supported.  What I
really need is something that's good for small-time graphics editing and home
publishing.

My current monitor is just barely hanging on and has been for about 2 years
now, only "I's been too po' to gets me a new un."  It has a noticeable
flicker in one corner.  It has a vert refresh rate of 35.5 and horizontal of
50-90.  Additionally, I fear going blind because of prolonged use of such a
tiny display <SMILIE type="wink" size=15x20>

--
Michael J. Smith [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2250 Patterson #25 Eugene, OR 97405