On the whole, I had a Good Fair. I want to do this again, but
better, of course.  The feedback I got was uniformly positive. I'm going
to kick off the critique with a couple of notes from my perspective. I'd
like to hear from the rest of you, even those who didn't come out to play.
We did good, we can do better.
        No more big boxes to spill CD's across main routes (met a nice
woman who succumbed to my whining plea to use her empty cart to get that
box the last hundred yards to the Doors of Expression) and while we did
bring more stuff than we gave out (lots more) that's much better than not
enough. While we might be able to commandeer carts in the future, it's a
better idea to break the loot up into much smaller packages, and spread
them among more people to get the corporate booty to (and from) the fair.
        Tom Trent is still that mysterious stranger guy who helped out on
Sunday. Hey, we think we know who you are, Tom, sort of, at least by good
reputation in my case, but given that Seth sang my praises to my face
before Jamie spoke up to introduce us, that's not too bad. That will
happen when we organise, to the extent we organise at all, by email.
        My next bright ideas are Conde's and the Eugene Celebration, I'm
going to check out Conde's this weekend at the Hempfest, I've yet to do
more than contemplate the Eugene Celebration.
        So, how can we do this activist thing better?

--
Ed Craig         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi            Linux           FreeBSD