Oh yes,

I'm using an ATI Mobility M-1 card in my laptop.  I think it has a rage 128 chip, or a
rage pro inside.  In X3.3.6 I used the mach_64 server.  In X4 I don't see any seperate
server file, I think it is built in to some other files.  However there are less cards
supported in X4 than X3.3.6 because of the new design.  Lookup your card at
xfree86.org to see if it is supported first.

Cory