I'd use LRP before coyote.  LRP supports lots of optional features that
are not included with coyote, such as math-emulation (for the old 486sx
and other processors) and ssh support.

Also, coyote isn't GPL'd as I recall.

Coyote is based on LRP but has a subset of LRP's features without adding
much if anything except a more restricted license.

Ralph