Could you try xpdf? I haven't had any trouble with Blackbox on Linux Mandarke versions
.5 and .6. I also have
used ps2pdf and it worked fine. I run OpenBSD as a firewall but never thought that it
could do X-Windows.

Sun has its own window manager called Open Windows which I have used before on Linux
and it is attractive yet
simple.

Ben
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

7/10/2002 10:53:38 PM, Tim Howe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Does ghostview work for you?  Buttons and all?
>
>TimH
>
>On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:24:45 -0700
>"Jacob Meuser" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 09:35:12PM -0700, Tim Howe wrote:
>>
>> > All I want is a simple WM, KDE and Gnome are way to much for me.  But
>> > I want to be able to make it attractive.  I preffer blackbox.
>>
>> Tim, have you tried fluxbox?  Based on blackbox but has more
>> features, is easier to configure, etc but still small and simple.
>>
>> --
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Landscapes of the Mind