Ok how about this one.  Trying to make my X look better with more fonts,
including truetype fonts, I added 'Load "type1"' to my modules section
of XF86Config-4.  Then when I started X and enlightenment all of a
sudden the base font for the epplets, dialog windows, even the netscape
menu was a large, ugly font.  The words in the epplets are too large
for the buttons.  I've gotten it to clean up a little, it's just bigger
than it was.  This applies to all themes in enlightenment and occurs
whether I take out that line, or use static fonts or an xfs server.

Cory